La WingSpirit Index du Forum
La WingSpirit
Forum des membres de la WingSpirit de Yu-gi-oh online duel Accelerator.

La WingSpirit Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: We Run!&The@Night#Havana Brown Pitbull Lyrics ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La WingSpirit Index du Forum -> Multimédia -> Jeux Vidéos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
takktuc

Masculin
Point(s): 124
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: We Run!&The@Night#Havana Brown Pitbull Lyrics Répondre en citant

We Run The Night Havana Brown Pitbull Lyrics > bit.ly/1TupW3B

^,,,"We,,,Run,,,the,,,Night,,,(featRetrieved,,,17,,,August,,,2012He's,,just,,an,,all,,around,,awesome,,guy."[18]Retrieved,,,,20,,,,June,,,,2011^,,,,a,,,,b,,,,"We,,,,Run,,,,the,,,,Night"Submit,,,Corrections,,,Cancel,,,^,,,"We,,,Run,,,the,,,Night,,,(Remixes),,,[featExternal,,links[edit]Retrieved,,,,15,,,,January,,,,2015iTunes,,,Store,,,(Netherlands)Please,,,authenticate,,,againMusic,,,video[edit]digitalspy.comRegion,,,Date,,,Format,,,Version,,,Label,,,Australia[40],,,April,,,29,,,,2011,,,Digital,,,download,,,Main,,,Single,,,Island,,,Austria[66],,,Belgium[67],,,Denmark[68],,,Finland[69],,,France[70],,,Italy[71],,,Netherlands[72],,,New,,,Zealand[73],,,Norway[74],,,Sweden[75],,,Switzerland[76],,,Australia[42][43][44],,,May,,,13,,,,2011,,,Dr,,,Chong,,,Remix,,,May,,,24,,,,2011,,,Redial,,,Remix,,,June,,,6,,,,2011,,,Angger,,,Dimas,,,Remix,,,United,,,States[41],,,August,,,12,,,,2011,,,Digital,,,download,,,RedOne,,,Remix,,,Universal,,,2101,,,Austria[77],,,December,,,19,,,,2011,,,Belgium[78],,,Denmark[79],,,France[80],,,Germany[81],,,Netherlands[82],,,Sweden[83],,,Switzerland[84],,,United,,,States[85],,,31,,,January,,,2012,,,Mainstream,,,airplay,,,Canada[86],,,26,,,March,,,2012,,,Digital,,,download,,,RedOne,,,Remix,,,(Edited,,,version),,,United,,,States[87],,,United,,,Kingdom[45][88][89],,,1,,,June,,,2012,,,Static,,,Revenger,,,Remix,,,14,,,October,,,2012,,,Remix,,,EP,,,Retrieved,,,,19,,,,May,,,,2014Retrieved,,20,,June,,2011Apple,,,Inc"We,,,,Run,,,,The,,,,Night",,,,was,,,,one,,,,of,,,,those,,,,songs,,,,you,,,,hear,,,,for,,,,the,,,,first,,,,time,,,,and,,,,think,,,,you,,,,know:,,,,the,,,,lean-in,,,,beat,,,,,the,,,,hands-up,,,,chorus,,,,,the,,,,"Dutch,,,,break",,,,locking,,,,down,,,,like,,,,a,,,,sports,,,,car,,,,changing,,,,gears."[22]BillboardRegion,,Certification,,Sales/shipments,,Australia,,(ARIA)[64],,3,,Platinum,,210,000,,New,,Zealand,,(RMNZ)[29],,Platinum,,15,000,,United,,States,,(RIAA)[65],,Platinum,,1,000,000,,*sales,,figures,,based,,on,,certification,,alone,,^shipments,,figures,,based,,on,,certification,,alone,,xunspecified,,figures,,based,,on,,certification,,alone,,WorldWide,,,,From,,,,Miami,,,,,Morocco,,,,,to,,,,Australia,,,,,to,,,,the,,,,world[Havana,,,,Brown],,,,Run,,,,em',,,,like,,,,run,,,,em',,,,run,,,,em',,,,WHOOP,,,,Run,,,,em',,,,like,,,,run,,,,em',,,,run,,,,em',,,,WHOOP[Havana,,,,Brown],,,,When,,,,the,,,,sun,,,,goes,,,,down,,,,,down,,,,,down,,,,,down,,,,Boy,,,,are,,,,you,,,,afraid,,,,of,,,,the,,,,dark?,,,,(dark),,,,And,,,,when,,,,the,,,,lights,,,,go,,,,out,,,,,out,,,,,out,,,,,out,,,,Tell,,,,me,,,,do,,,,you,,,,know,,,,where,,,,to,,,,start?,,,,(start)And,,,,when,,,,the,,,,bass,,,,gets,,,,loud,,,,,loud,,,,,loud,,,,That,,,,is,,,,when,,,,I,,,,feel,,,,a,,,,part,,,,aaaaahhhhh,,,,And,,,,when,,,,the,,,,world,,,,sleeps,,,,sound,,,,,sound,,,,,sound,,,,Well,,,,the,,,,sound,,,,is,,,,the,,,,key,,,,to,,,,my,,,,heart,,,,(heart)[Havana,,,,Brown],,,,We,,,,run,,,,,yes,,,,,we,,,,run,,,,the,,,,night,,,,(ni,,,,,ni,,,,,night),,,,We,,,,run,,,,,yes,,,,,we,,,,run,,,,the,,,,night,,,,We,,,,,we,,,,,we,,,,run,,,,,we,,,,,we,,,,,we,,,,run,,,,(run),,,,We,,,,run,,,,,yes,,,,,we,,,,run,,,,the,,,,night,,,,(the,,,,night),,,,Run,,,,em',,,,like,,,,run,,,,em',,,,run,,,,em',,,,WHOOP,,,,Run,,,,em',,,,like,,,,run,,,,em',,,,run,,,,em',,,,WHOOP,,,,Run,,,,em',,,,like,,,,run,,,,em',,,,run,,,,em',,,,WHOOP[Pitbull],,,,From,,,,the,,,,bottom,,,,of,,,,the,,,,map,,,,(Miami),,,,To,,,,the,,,,land,,,,down,,,,under,,,,(Australia),,,,You,,,,feel,,,,my,,,,draft,,,,,see,,,,my,,,,vision,,,,,and,,,,hear,,,,my,,,,hunger,,,,As,,,,my,,,,money,,,,gets,,,,older,,,,,their's,,,,get,,,,younger,,,,They,,,,sell,,,,their,,,,soul,,,,,but,,,,the,,,,devil,,,,knows,,,,I,,,,have,,,,no,,,,number,,,,I'm,,,,global,,,,,baby,,,,HEY!,,,,Official,,,,baby,,,,HEY!,,,,Go,,,,,go,,,,,baby,,,,HEY!,,,,Oh,,,,,oh,,,,,baby!,,,,HEY!,,,,No,,,,,no,,,,,baby!,,,,HEY!,,,,Yeah,,,,,yeah,,,,,baby!,,,,HEY!,,,,Now,,,,jiggle,,,,it,,,,,baby,,,,Let,,,,me,,,,tickle,,,,it,,,,,baby,,,,I,,,,know,,,,I'm,,,,lost,,,,It's,,,,gonna,,,,be,,,,hard,,,,to,,,,save,,,,me,,,,I'm,,,,sorry,,,,that's,,,,how,,,,Dade,,,,county,,,,raised,,,,me,,,,Ya,,,,heard,,,,me,,,,right,,,,We,,,,run,,,,the,,,,night,,,,Now,,,,fuckin',,,,pay,,,,me[Havana,,,,Brown],,,,We,,,,run,,,,,yes,,,,,we,,,,run,,,,the,,,,night,,,,(ni,,,,,ni,,,,,night),,,,We,,,,run,,,,,yes,,,,,we,,,,run,,,,the,,,,night,,,,We,,,,,we,,,,,we,,,,run,,,,,we,,,,,we,,,,,we,,,,run,,,,(run),,,,We,,,,run,,,,,yes,,,,,we,,,,run,,,,the,,,,night,,,,(the,,,,night)Run,,,,em',,,,like,,,,run,,,,em',,,,run,,,,em',,,,WHOOP,,,,Run,,,,em',,,,like,,,,run,,,,em',,,,run,,,,em',,,,WHOOP,,,,Run,,,,em',,,,like,,,,run,,,,em',,,,run,,,,em',,,,WHOOP[Havana,,,,Brown],,,,Feel,,,,it,,,,like,,,,a,,,,rush,,,,,rush,,,,,rush,,,,Brushing,,,,past,,,,me,,,,all,,,,over,,,,my,,,,skin,,,,(skin),,,,I,,,,can't,,,,get,,,,e'nough',,,,,'nough',,,,,nough',,,,Cause,,,,the,,,,beat,,,,keep,,,,pulling,,,,me,,,,inTakin',,,,me,,,,so,,,,high,,,,up,,,,,up,,,,,up,,,,A,,,,place,,,,that,,,,I've,,,,never,,,,been,,,,aaaaahhhhh,,,,Party,,,,,party,,,,all,,,,night,,,,,night,,,,,night,,,,Sleep,,,,all,,,,day,,,,then,,,,do,,,,it,,,,again,,,,(again)[Havana,,,,Brown],,,,We,,,,run,,,,,yes,,,,,we,,,,run,,,,the,,,,night,,,,(ni,,,,,ni,,,,,night),,,,Run,,,,em',,,,like,,,,run,,,,em',,,,run,,,,em',,,,WHOOPWe,,,,run,,,,,yes,,,,,we,,,,run,,,,the,,,,night,,,,We,,,,,we,,,,,we,,,,run,,,,,we,,,,,we,,,,,we,,,,run,,,,(run),,,,We,,,,run,,,,,yes,,,,,we,,,,run,,,,the,,,,night,,,,(the,,,,night)Run,,,,em',,,,like,,,,run,,,,em',,,,run,,,,em',,,,WHOOP,,,,Songwriters,,,,DAVIS,,,,,CASSIE,,,,MAREE,,,,/,,,,MULLINS,,,,,SEAN,,,,RAY,,,,Published,,,,by,,,,Lyrics,,,,,,,,Universal,,,,Music,,,,Publishing,,,,Group,,,,print,,,correct,,,Terms,,,of,,,Use,,,iTunes,,,Store,,,(Netherlands)27,,,February,,,2012iTunes,,,,Store,,,,(Norway)On,,,,18,,,,July,,,,2012,,,,,Brown,,,,appeared,,,,as,,,,a,,,,musical,,,,guest,,,,on,,,,America's,,,,Got,,,,Talent,,,,and,,,,performed,,,,"We,,,,Run,,,,the,,,,Night."[34],,,,She,,,,also,,,,performed,,,,the,,,,track,,,,,with,,,,"Big,,,,Banana,",,,,on,,,,American,,,,television,,,,show,,,,Oh,,,,Sit!,,,,in,,,,April,,,,2013.[35],,,,In,,,,Australia,,,,,the,,,,track,,,,was,,,,performed,,,,on,,,,the,,,,third,,,,series,,,,of,,,,the,,,,Australian,,,,version,,,,of,,,,The,,,,X,,,,Factor,,,,as,,,,a,,,,medley,,,,with,,,,"Get,,,,It",,,,on,,,,1,,,,November,,,,2011.[36]^,,,,"We,,,,Run,,,,the,,,,Night,,,,(featHavanabrownstore.comApple,,,,IncPitbull]"Pitbull,,^,,,"Gold,,,&,,,Platinum,,,Searchable,,,Database,,,,,,Havana,,,Brown:,,,We,,,Run,,,The,,,Night"Apple,,,,Inc"We,,,Run,,,the,,,Night",,,received,,,a,,,mixed,,,to,,,positive,,,reception,,,from,,,critics"DJ,,Havana,,Brown,,Discusses,,Music,,,Career"The,,,,AU,,,,Review f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La WingSpirit Index du Forum -> Multimédia -> Jeux Vidéos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006